Oh. My. Goodness.
Pecan Pie Muffins. One of my new faves, totally worthy of blog-worthy status!
I found these over at Britt's place, The Fisk Files.
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped pecans
2/3 cups softened butter
2 whole eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease your muffin pan (whatever size).
3. In a medium bowl, stir together brown sugar, flour, and pecans.
4. In a separate bowl, beat the butter and eggs together until smooth. Stir into the dry ingredients just until combined.
5. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups. Cups should be about 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. (20 was enough in my oven.) Cool on wire racks when done.
These are so easy peasy and delicious!!
Yields one dozen.
~ Patty ~