Tuesday, July 22, 2014

First Day of School 2014



Our little tradition ::  David and I write a message in a card to each child.  We place their cards on their nightstands after they fall asleep.  They find them on the morning of the first day of school :)



First Day of Class 2014  (Our 11th year of homeschooling.)


St. Augustine, St. Thomas Aquinas, St. Scholastica, and St. Gemma, pray for all students!

St. Gregory the Great and St. John Baptist de LaSalle, pray for all teachers!

~  Patty  ~

6 comments:

  1. Happy back to school where everything is fresh and new! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first day!!!'
    Exciting and brand new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings on your new school year! I can smell the new textbooks from here :) Some of mine are on their way to my doorstep now. When I get them I'll really have some work to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy first day!! Love the tees and casual clothes of homeschooling! (it's one of the plus-es)

    We start August 4th....kind of not excited actually, because it means the colder weather is coming soon! ha!

    Thanks for all your help, I called and switched Nicholas's Science to Physical--Apologia!! It came already!

    11 years....I guess we are starting our 10th year, wow, never really thought how long I'd be teaching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you got it figured out. I knew they'd help. They are always easy to work with. I don't think I've ever had a mistake-free re-enrollment. Same here on the length of time. I use to think getting to the 6th grade was like an eternity away...and then there's high school. When did our kids grow up?!

      Delete
  5. I love your traditions:) Hope your school year is abundantly blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails