Sunday, June 15, 2014

Celebrating Dad

Homemade style.

The kids found these ideas on Pinterest::



And Sally baked and decorated this cake ::


I love Pinterest.  It seriously fills the "creative" void in my brain.  Ha ha!

Can you believe I did not take one group photo?  I feel awful.  BUT!  There is tomorrow.  Tomorrow we go on our Stay-cation : Six Flags.  (The kids are pumped!)

It's the end of the day now and this I know:  I miss my dad, David misses his father, and I'm eternally grateful to have the man I do as the father of my children.

God bless all those amazing dads out there!

~  Patty ~









4 comments:

  1. What wonderful gifts for dad! We ended up not doing one.single.creative.gift. this year. It just didn't happen. Oh well. We enjoyed family time and time with dads and that's all that mattered.

    Have a fun time on your staycation! Your family deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day to the man of the house. The gifts are great and yes, I love Pinterest's creativity. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Pinterest ideas! Keeping you and David close to heart and prayer as you miss your Dads...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Erin's wedding sort of exhausted us (in a good way ;)) for the month of June, so poor dad got neglected. We will have to make up for it next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails