Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I LOVE Crazy!


On Thursday I will be doing this...




Meeting  (in real life for the first time )  this AWESOME family...  We've taken a short cut to friendship and are excited to hug, and talk, and hug, and talk some more.

On Friday morning, Jen and I are doing this...


where we plan to have a mommy-only playdate here...


(Photo credit :: Resort Advertisement)

and here...

(Photo credit :: Resort Advertisement)

and just girl chat for 2 whole days and nights!  Woo Hoo!

And (on my summer bucket list), I want to attempt this...

(Photo credit :: Internet)

Where the experience will probably be more like this...

(Photo credit ::  Internet)

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Another crazy part?  My husband!  Both of our husbands!   Jen and I have been talking about doing this for a couple of years now, and the guys are behind us 100%.  They'll be manning the forts until we get back.

I love crazy!


~  Patty  ~



13 comments:

  1. oh WOW! Have a great, fun, crazy, joyous time!!! (how could you possibly have anything else?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEK!
    So excited for you!
    And a bit envious...to be honest. ; )
    Oh, enjoy every stinkin' moment.
    And take lots and lots of pics.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty! This is just wonderful!!!! I am so jealous too! Your husband is just the BEST (although I'm sure you know that already). Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Have a beer on the beach for me :)
    Hugs,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! I just came back from 5 days at my sister-in-law's house (with no kids) and we had a wonderful time. Your destination looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time!!! I can only begin to imagine how incredibly awesome it's gonna be. It looks just gorgeous and you'll have a wonderful gal to share it with. Enjoy, enjoy and take lots of pics. We want to hear all about it when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just soooo happy for you both! It's not crazy at all but it sure is EXCITING! What a beautiful place to relax and enjoy a well-deserved break to kick-off your summers:) Hug Jen for me too! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm over the moon excited!! Our husbands do deserve a big pat on the back. Bob kept telling me last night how excited he was for both of us to get away :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how exciting, I cannot wait to hear all about it!! I hope you have the best of times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm so very excited for both of you! What a great get away and so well deserved for 2 awesome mommas! I know both of you have been anticipating this meet up for awhile now! I'll experience it via your blog posts and updates! I'm more excited for you than envious Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can tell you both have rock star husbands!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My Goodness!!! Yay, crazy!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :o) Becky

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am SO excited for you too!!

    I saw on Facebook, but had not come here yet...now I know the whole story!! How fun!!
    I'm sure you are having a blast!!

    Re-energize for summer!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun! Is the someone you met in Blogland? What fun! Just good ol' girl time. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails