Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Greek Salad

I had forgotten all about this salad recipe.  After I found it tucked away, I made it for dinner the other night.

 Easy-peasy...you may already have had it yourself!

Greek Salad



Ingredients ::

Red leaf lettuce; washed and cut up.
1 small red onion, sliced
1 small pkg of grape tomatoes, washed
1 small container of crumbled feta cheese
Black olives, whole and pitted
Croutons
Garlic Expressions - classic vinaigrette

Directions ::

Put lettuce into a large bowl.  Pour a little of the vinaigrette over the lettuce, enough to coat lightly.  Add your own desired amount of the grape tomatoes, black olives, croutons, and feta cheese.  Top with sliced onions.

*Those who don't like certain ingredients just pick them out.

I'm thinking about putting this  on our Easter menu.

Enjoy!

~  Patty   ~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patty! The only time I really like black olives is in salad. And this looks great! I always have some kind of salad for Easter. I like adding in almonds, craisins, feta or blue cheese and granny smith apples. That's really good too!

    Happy Crunching :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails