Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Laundry Room & Powder Room Make Overs

Off the garage door, at the end of a long hallway, are the laundry room and powder room (1/2 bath).

They have both been a linen color until now.

Laundry Room - Before ::




Laundry Room - After ::  




Isn't she a beaut?!

Powder Room - Before ::





Powder Room - After ::




I am so stinkin' excited over the new look!  

The beach and ocean were the inspiration for my color choice.  (My thoughts were if you can't live by the beach, bring the beach to you!)

*Lowe's  -  Olympia interior latex paint  -  Safe Harbor*

I am officially in my happy place with more than half a week left in spring break :)

~  Patty  ~

12 comments:

  1. That would be my happy place too. AND, my new favorite spot to hang out. Bring on the laundry!
    Excellent color choice. Keep on enjoying spring break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love going into the laundry room now! And the kids are loving the bathroom.

      Delete
  2. It's amazing what a can of paint can do for a mood! And your new redo looks awesome! Beach and beyond! Enjoy your happy new rooms. Maybe it'll make the laundry go a little faster! ~tara oh, and enjoy the rest of spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color and it's really hard for me to love a laundry room ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of you and your new beach life ;)

      Delete
  4. I'm totally in love with that color!! I love the green with it in the bathroom too! I bet doing laundry is a little more exciting now? I like that you did them both the same color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I just love the color. The rooms are right next to one another and it saved $$. The hallway leading up these rooms has pictures I have taken from tropical beaches we've been to. I picked the green from the palm trees in the pictures :)

      Delete
  5. You should see how the laundry room changes shades as the sun moves. Very pretty. The bathroom was much darker though, because it has no window.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, so pretty! Great color. Great idea with the beach theme and also just a bright color to liven the mood doing the laundry. Thanks for showing us. I love make-over pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh…I LOVE your bathroom and laundry room! They make me happy, happy, happy! I love that you love color…I do too!!!

    Sorry I haven't been by lately…I've been in influenza hell! Say prayer, please!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The makeover is fantastic, and so much fun! You have a talent for sure! :o) Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails