Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year Yumminess!



New Year's Eve champagne, compliments of our sweet neighbor, Kye (pronounced Kay).




And just when my husband thought all of the vein-clogging meals and desserts where over...


…blueberry muffins for breakfast in honor of the feast of the Solemnity of Mary.  

The beautiful book,   Mary Mother of Jesus  can be found here.

And then it was beef brisket for dinner!


(Super-duper easy)  Beef Brisket recipe found here.

Wishing you and your families health and happiness in the new year!
~  Patty  ~

6 comments:

  1. Wishing your family a wonderful and blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the recipe! God bless you and your family in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the book link. I've been so inspired by your blog and trying to incorporate more teaching into our day. I'll order it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I hear ya on the holiday meals, I'm done thank you very much. I can't hide out for half the year in my winter clothes anymore!! ;) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy and Blessed New Year, my dear sweet friend!
    Looking forward to sharing it with you through this little Bloggy world. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails