Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Trendy Traditions - for Christmas

I first saw Melanie's little shop, Trendy Traditions,  on Facebook and must add, she is so very talented and creative!  She sets up shop on Etsy.com and is a delightful person to work with.

My first purchase was this custom Confirmation rosary that we gave our daughter last May when she received the Sacrament of Confirmation.


(Personalized with my daughter's name and Confirmation saint, St. Frances Xavier Cabrini.)

Just last Friday, I received this personalized, birthstone chaplet in the mail, the one I purchased for as mother-in-law's Christmas gift…



Another beautiful piece by Melanie!  I think my mother-in-law will love it.  (Don't worry, she isn't plugged in so she won't see this gift until she receives it :)

I saw Melanie post on Facebook that all purchases placed by this Friday, November 15, receive an early bird special of 20% off!  Mark EARLYBIRD in your check out to receive the discount.

**************

I apologize for not sharing this great discount until now.  I completely forgot until I saw my friend Jen post about Christmas gifts for Catholic kids.  She mentioned Trendy Traditions in her post (which made my light bulb go on.)  

Happy 11-12-13 !!

~  Patty  ~

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh…the Confirmation gift for your daughter brought tears to my eyes!!! I love it…and the Grandmother gift is just perfect. Thank you for the link and the discount announcement…I'm heading over there now!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeks!!! Love love love!

    Madison is getting confirmed this year...heading over there now!

    Thanks, dear friend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Have been thinking, thinking, thinking of what to get my mother-in-law also! PERFECT gift...I just bought the pearl one and used the code! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad y'all will get some more shopping done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patty! Thank you for sharing this site. That Grandma chaplet ring are so beautiful! (I'm glad she won't see it too early!) I'll be writing down this site and taking a peek for sure. I can't believe Christmas is so close!!!

    Hope you will have a great day! I'm taking my 95 year old aunt to the doctor. Yikes. I'm always afraid she will fall. Pray for us!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking to me my friend ;) Her stuff is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails