Thursday, November 14, 2013

Oh My Darlin' Clementine

Playing Hide 'n Seek is one of her faves.  

We will find her counting, "Nine.  Nine.  Nine.  Nine."  

It's our cue to play the game with her :)







********************

She loves to help me clean out the bottom of the pantry.  She's smarter than I am though.  She pulls up a chair and relaxes while she's at it :)




********************

The Good Lord planned for us to have  teenagers AND a baby  in the house at the same time!  His plan was wonderful.    David and I have built in babysitters and bathers!



David laughs.  He said that when Miss Clementine is 21 she will still be clapping her hands calling out for her "wipers?!"    (From the movie, Coming to America, with Eddie Murphy.)

*******************

Balloons and moons….two of her faves at one time!

(There's a hot air balloon club just south of us.  They float over head all the time.  So beautiful!)

This little one has brought unimaginable joy to our house, and we are so grateful to have her!

~  Patty  ~

10 comments:

  1. Teenagers and babies are the best! I know I say that all the time but love her hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) You know, once upon a time, I had white/blond hair. And then I aged! Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. Patty, she is the sweetest!

    I would smile at her all day long!

    And I agree sooooo much with the teens and toddlers...

    So wonderful to "share" these precious gifts with our older children, right?

    We are blessed my sweet friend!

    Have a cozy evening. I am ready to take my spot on the couch for the night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Billie Jo! The boys are camping again, so it is another girls' weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, she is a darlin,' all right. Than you for sharing her smiles with us... and her "nine nine nine!" (I love that)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy :) Those "nines" totally crack us up :)

      Delete
  4. There is nothing that softens a grumpy teenagers heart easier than the baby sibling, no?! Life with babysitters is so different...we actually go out on dates like newlyweds! And the teens actually LIKE the responsibility and ask when they get to babysit next. Ahhhh....the joys of family life!

    And, your Clementine is a complete doll! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Nine…nine…nine…nine…" I Die! So sweet!!! And that girl has it all figured out when it comes to pantry cleaning!!! :) Mary isn't quite old enough to be my babysitter…yet…but at 6-years older than Luke she is such a helper and blessing to me! Siblings…such a beautiful relationship!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Valerie! Isn't it funny? We love to hear her play hide & seek :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails