Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hike for Life Texas!!

This Saturday, October 5, my family will be hiking for life....life of the unborn!!

(Clementine's feet at 6 days old....LOVE.)

We are an adoption advocate family and have a goal of $625 to reach.

We have reached $550 so far!

If you CAN give, we would love it if you could JOIN OUR TEAM to help us reach the goal.  All proceeds go to the Crisis Pregnancy Centers around the DFW metroplex.

It is a goal of Hike for Life to purchase a sonogram machine in each pregnancy center.  Isn't that amazing??!!

You can click on this Hike for Life TX link.  It will take you to our Team Hughes page where you can donate directly (and securely), AND you can read up on Hike for Life TX.

There are various hikes this fall throughout the Metroplex.  Team Hughes is taking part in the McKinney Hike for Life TX...again, THIS Saturday, October 5.

Prayers!

You KNOW we love all the prayers we can get....pray for the unborn....pray for all hikers who will be participating in this event.

Kindly,

~  Patty  ~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patty! You have my prayers for your AWESOME efforts. I am so sorry that I can't contribute. My husband has been unemployed for over a year, so things are not as great as they used to be. We're fine, just have to watch those pennies!

    I'll pray for good weather to walk too. God bless!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! We would LOVE the prayers!!! Thank you so much, Ceil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers from me too. And that baby-feet-picture may well be THE most precious and gorgeous photo I have ever seen in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails