Sunday, October 20, 2013

Girls' Weekend

My boys went  camping with the Troops of St. George leaving the womenfolk behind.

Ha ha!  The "women" surely kept themselves busy.

Friday ~

Adoration, school, & chores...




Library and dinner ...




(Easy Cheesy Tortellini & Sauce recipe found here.)

(Pumpkin Squares recipe found here.)


Shiner Beer (my fellow Texans know what this is ) ...


Hot Cocoa & a movie ...

(Decadent, hot cocoa recipe  found over at Haunani's here.)



(BTW, the girls & I really enjoyed this movie, My Louisiana Sky.)

Saturday ~

Swim meet ...








(Sally had to babysit for a family after the meet.  She was tired, but needs the Christmas money.)

Carry out & a movie with their American Girl friends ...


Sunday ~

Mass ...


American Girl mass ...


I snapped some school photos ...





(I'll have to get Stan the man's photo taken this week.)

Pansies ...



(With the mild climate down here in Texas, we can enjoy flowers year round.  I like that.  A lot!)

Chili for the boys' return ...


It was such a GOOD weekend!  So many blessings and so much to be thankful for!!

Wishing y'all a really awesome week!

~  Patty  ~

12 comments:

  1. Wow...what a beautiful weekend you had! I don't even know where to begin commenting...as I loved it all! Maybe seeing the sweet collection of American Girl Dolls...attending Mass none the less. ;) Perhaps you should share your chili recipe...everything else I've tried of yours has been a huge hit! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your weekend, Patty. Simply love.
    And your school pictures?! LOVE!!!!
    Have a happy week, my dear friend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are just beautiful! Clementine doesn't look like a baby anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasp* a new header! Where have I been?! Very cute. Moving on....school pics, love. When did Miss Clementine grow up and turn into toddler and not baby any more? Love her hair. Yay for girls weekend. I totally wanna bring my troop over to join you. Especially for AG Mass. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An American Girl Mass!!!! I was ready to bring Kit and her "mommy" (my 7 year old granddaughter) to join right in. And your photos are marvelous - totally professional.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those school photos are absolutely beautiful!!!! Great weekend. I think I might have to send my boys camping just so I can watch some "girl movies". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your girls are so lovely, makes me want to give my daughter a sister even more! And now those pumpkin squares are on my cravings radar...my cradar??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the photos and the recap of you weekend....makes me want the same with my girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You packed it in... but with a whole lot a great food and great activities... what an awesome girls weekend! Oh my... loved American girl mass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patty! I love spending time with my daughter, and you have four times the fun! I LOVED the photo of American Girl Mass. That is unbelievably sweet. I would keep that photo forever.

    I'm sure your beer is good, but make mine a pinot noir, please. Then I'll be ready to watch movies! I was a swimmer and diver myself, so I love these photos of the swim meet. Such a great sport :)
    Thank you for sharing your family with us!
    Hugs to you, my friend,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boy, you gals were really productive AND had fun...Way to go! Smiled to see Sally back in the water and SUPER photos too:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like it was a busy but relaxing weekend! I'll have to check out My Louisiana Sky. Hope your guys had a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails