Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Rolling On Down the Road

Life.

Sometimes it feels like a big, old plow, doesn't it?  It just .... boom!  ....  keeps rolling along.

First off,  without further a-do... Miss Clementine is swinging happily along again!



Can I get an Amen?!

I'm happy to announce that all poo is normal which means the colon is doing its' thang!

Thank you!  Thank you!   for all the well wishes and prayers for little Miss :)


Then there's Autumn!  I mean, really!  What should we do about her??  She came out of nowhere this year. 


Geesh!  We are still kickin' it up at the pool.



Our pool is usually open May 1 - Oct 15.

Since Autumn came blasting in ... I figured it was time to ring her in properly.

So we got our fall on last weekend!  We needed to cheer up the house a bit after all that stress we encountered!



(My kids LOVE the gel clings and put them on their bedroom windows.)


(I made that same candle centerpiece last year.  If interested, you can find the directions here.)

Hello?  We mustn't forget to top off the fall decorating with some yummy feasting.

Pumpkin Spice Muffins


Two years ago, Miss Sally made and posted this recipe and it simply went viral.  They're easy - breazy!!  

Two ingredients.  That's all.  

Umm...except the cream cheese frosting she added this time,  (*wink*).  That makes three.



And then there's my mom.  My hero.
Holy smokes!!  She has gone through and continues to go through A LOT!!

I have the previous post on her current condition here.  She is going to have a long, hard recovery.  She's got the fighting spirit, but she had quite the surgery.  Please keep her recovery and her spirits in your prayers!

That's all for now... life really doesn't pause and I need to prepare some dinner.  Yeah...it sounds like a pancake and sausage dinner tonight!

~  Patty  ~

6 comments:

  1. I love the swing!! :) We are hoping to use our pool a bit longer this year too ;) Your fall decorating is so pretty. Many prayers still for your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the prayers, Jen, and I know you will enjoy the experience of swimming (almost) year round down there!!

      Delete
  2. So relieved things are looking up in your house, Patty...

    Your fall things look so cozy, and I will continue to pray or you all.

    Night, friend. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Billie Jo! We appreciate those prayers. It really is a painful recovery, but attitude is half the battle.

      Delete
  3. Hi Dear Patty! So glad to hear your Mom made it through. I will keep her intentions in mine, as she looks to a long recovery ahead.

    Love those muffins! And the frosting is a must, as far as I am concerned. What a beautiful pool! Great entertainment and exercise for energy-full kids!

    Blessings to you, and enjoy the Fall!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, happy, hopeful post. I love it. Happy FALL. You deserve all of those amazing blessings that you're enjoying right now. And I will keep your amazing mom in my prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails