Sunday, August 4, 2013

Semi-Kitchen Remodel - After Shots

These pictures are for the granite fabricators ::



This particular slab was called Colonial Cream.



Clementine LOVES this sink...it's deep enough for her to take a bath in :)

And these next pictures are our "lived in" pictures ::


I eliminated a lot of counter top clutter!



I think they are too beautiful to cover, and it feels good to spread out more when cooking and baking!

We only had to touch up paint along the tops of the back splash.

A lot of builders are putting up stone, tile, or glass back splashes  (covering the entire wall between tops and base of upper cabinets.)

Definitely beautiful, but a budget buster!  We kept with a  standard 4" granite back splash.

It feels like a new kitchen, and  we are so pleased with how it turned out!!

If y'all lived closer, I'd have you over for an afternoon of baking with a dollop of girl chat :)

Have a blessed Sunday!

~  Patty  ~

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE your new kitchen!! The counter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great!!!!!!!!!
    Love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty! It is beautiful! Ohhhhh I love it...and I wish I could come down and bake with you there. : )

    Enjoy it, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!! the color of the granite is beautiful!! hope you are having a good summer. You all started school already, and we start back on Aug 26. this summer flew by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Love the color of the granite. It looks so pretty with the stainless appliances. And LOVE the under cabinet lighting. I've always wanted to do that. Congratulations on a beautiful new face for your kitchen. (oh, and I'm up for baking and girl chat ANYTIME!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! We just LOVE it! Can hardly wait to do some Christmas cookie baking on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bea.u.ti.ful. I really want to come over now and chat! I can almost smell the cookies from here. Enjoy that kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! It really looks so nice. :) I bet it feels wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your kitchen! If ever I move to another house. I would keep your kitchen in mind. Love how your counters look and love that you have your sink not facing a window.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you eliminated the clutter to highlight the beauty of your new countertops. I also like the way you had the backsplash done, it shows off the beauty of the granite when you see the contrast of the painted wall. Isn't it nice to have a roomy kitchen where the family can gather?

    Essie Reed @ Valley Home Improvement

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails