Monday, July 1, 2013

The Mantel


Finished decorating it.  Geesh!  It only took me one year!  Ha ha!

After we put in new flooring last May...and hung new curtains...and I added my painted Red Chair...I never found the "it" for the  mantle.  I knew what I wanted, just never found it.

Until today.


I love birds and warm colors.


And I needed some red to pop out.


These are the colors in my living room valances.

I'm so tickled with it all.

Compliments of Michael's craft store...all 44% off right now :)

Oh gosh! And does it make my red chair stand out even more...that AND it now looks complete.  You know the feeling?

~  Patty  ~

4 comments:

  1. Perfectly perfect, Patty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that?! I know what you mean, you get the vision in your head and wait to find just the right thing. Problem is, I'm usually not patient enough to wait to find just.the.right.thing. I need you to come over now to help me with a shelf or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, show us the whole room.... pleeeease? :) I adore birds both at my bird feeder and little ones like you have on my kitchen windowsill. Have to have them there! Love your new look! Doesn't it feel soooo good to find something special for your house?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails