Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Husband's Facebook Post



"Running for 18 years on the original battery. At our wedding 18 years ago today my wife and I gave these travel clocks to all of our groomsman. This one is mine, it still works and I have never changed the battery. It is a great reminder of the strong marriage I have with my awesome wife!"

David posted that last Sunday on his Facebook page.

I LOVE how he thinks and how he puts his thoughts into words!  

Had to share... :)

(Still working, mentally, on my love story that I really need to write down.)

~  Patty  ~

13 comments:

  1. That is amazing! So much better than the pens Steve gave our guys! Which I am quite certain are either long lost or sitting in the box somewhere collecting dust.

    And we got oodles of blueberries this week...guess what we are making this weekend? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You got yourself a keep there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet is that thought?? I love it! And what very reliable clocks. Here's to many many more wonderful years with both your clock AND your husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. My hubby would never post to facebook. :( Is it shameful that I can't remember what we gave our groomsmen...I'm guessing flasks. I think they were monogrammed flasks. If I know our groomsmen...they got used! LOL Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha! You had me laughing with your comment. Thanks for the well wishes!

      Delete
  5. Wow! That's amazing. And such a sweet post from your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patty. Just made your blueberry cream pie... Oh. My. Word. We love it!!! My whole family loves you! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! My family worships me whenever I bake one...and we've had like four in the past five weeks! So glad you love it. My all time favorite recipe :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails