Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pink Piggies


**As some of you might know, Google Reader is shutting down from the 1st of July and as from that date, you will lose the list of blogs you follow. I personally use Bloglovin’, as most of you, but for those of you who don’t, you can easily transfer the list of all the blogs you already follow so you don’t miss out.**  

And don't forget about me!  You can follow me by clicking on my bloglovin button on my sidebar.  It's super-di-duper-di easy!

********************************************

Back to  super-di-duper-di  Cuteness ~

Her first polish :)




At 17 months now,  (I know!  It's crazy!),  it's high time to get a little glam :)


David ::  (for the umpteenth time), You know, she's not your real live American Girl doll.

Me ::  Hel - LO??

~  Patty  ~

11 comments:

  1. Even my 16 month old BOY is pretty much a doll. It's a race each morning to see who gets to pick out his outfit and get him dressed. Don't ya' just love babies?! :-)

    Love the pink piggies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And don't you just love siblings who LOVE their baby siblings?? :)

      Delete
  2. Sweet. Gianna just got pink piggies yesterday. It's just her second time with polish. Not sure Greta would sit still like your Clementine, but it may be worth the try :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink piggies... nothing cutier! And don't ya wish that big grown up feet could look so cute? I've always been jealous of Abigail's soft skin, cute feet! No matter how much cream I slather on and polish that sometimes makes it there... my feet could never look that cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the cutest piggies I've ever seen! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails