Sunday, June 16, 2013

Neigh

No Ma'am.   The 97 degree temps did not hinder the fun of horse camp.

(More pics from the horse show last Friday.)

Mabel demonstrated how to weave her horse, Hugo, through cones.  Very proud, she was!






Atta girl!


I, on the other hand, felt like I was melting!  I literally had sweat running down my  (a-hem)   un-mention-ables, and I think I smelled worse the than the horses.  Okay, maybe not that bad, but it was bad.


Miss Clementine, oh my!  She wanted to jump the fence and hop on one of those, "Neigh neigh's."



The last show of the afternoon was Miss Ester's group.


(Miss Ester is on the far right.  Miss Savanah, the instructor, is standing.)

Let me tell you, folks, these ladies worked really hard on their drill, and they did an awesome job!

It was more of a group drill than individual basics.  Only video could can do it justice.




Miss Ester even displayed her newly aquired jumping skills.  Really cool and this mama was super excited to see her do it!


The only way I could do that is if it was on accident...like the horse being spooked by a snake or something.  I kid you not!

And look who ended up on the "Neigh neigh"...


~  Patty  ~

4 comments:

  1. Patty...I love this! What an accomplishment for both your girls! Amazing...

    And I am with you on the heat...I just melt and feel like I am going to boil...Ugh!

    Your sweetie! Those precious pictures! What a doll...I love how proud dad is holding one and watching the other...

    Wish we didn't live half a country apart...what fun we would have! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! So you would agree, an air conditioned room with a heated pool is best??!! LOL

      Delete
  2. I melt at anything past 72!!! Love those horse pictures! Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last pic was my absolute favorite! Horse camp...OMGosh, Mary would be in heaven!!! So glad you shared!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails