Friday, June 28, 2013

July 4th ideas

It must be the heat that's keeping us indoors which is giving me time to surf the web.

I've been perusing Pinterest a lot and found some more yummy and cute and simple ideas for this year's Fourth of July.

We are making these ~


... and these ~


(That's layers of pound cake, berries, and real whip cream, folks!!  And I LOVE how cute they look in the mason jars!)

... and these ~

(The link to the blogger who put these up are no longer available.  But pretty self-explanatory.)

... and these centerpieces (well, kind-of-like these) ~


... and these ~


So, it's probably been like 6 years since I've planned for this patriotic holiday a whole week ahead of time.

Can you tell I've been relaxing??  

Just a reminder! For all you who use Google Reader...it is just about done.  From now on, you can follow my blog with www.bloglovin.com.  Just click on my button it will take you there.

Happy Friday!!

~  Patty  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails