Thursday, June 13, 2013

In My Kitchen

Last evening...

Pizza!


BeCAUSE....this little booger eats few things these days....pizza being one of them.

******************

White Chip Island Cookies!

What's left of 6 dozen that is!


Sally needed to bake 3 dozen for a fund raiser.  They are to die for and, well, obviously, we ate a LOT!

Recipe found here.

******************

Freezer problems!


I could not figure out how to re-install the dang thing...even with the  directions.  Ugh.

Note: It took David all of 5 seconds to pop it back in.  Of course.




Stan the man decided to make home made, lemonade popsicles...in a cup. After he slammed the drawer shut, I ended up with a sheet of lemonade ice on the bottom of the drawer.

Hence the reason it needed to be taken out and cleaned.

********************

Pineapple Cilantro!


One of my favorite scents in the summertime.  It was 25% off AND I had a 20% off coupon....Ching!  Ching!

Hope you are having a great week!

~  Patty  ~

8 comments:

  1. Pizza is a favorite of Miss Cupcake's too. We should have a pizza party sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to plan! Soon. School starts July 22 for us ;(

      Delete
  2. same candle in my bathroom... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! Wish we could have a pizza party someday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new header. Those cookies look really good. She is so cute eating her pizza. I haven't tried that scent. I will have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Phyllis. Thought, after three years, I make a change! Ha ha!

      Delete
  5. Those cookies look yummy!! And I love candles- I'll have to check that scent out. I bet it smells heavenly. Freezer messes are always fun. :) I can never get the drawers and shelves put back in ours either. Not sure what the deal is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pineapple Cilantro...for real???!!! I need to get me one of those!!! Aaaaah, the freezer mess. Sometimes, I just pretend I didn't see it for about 24 hours or so... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails