Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Baby Clothes & Adoption Gifts


Adorable, right?


I found this unique bubble romper at a store on etsy.com.  Affordable and adorable baby clothes handcrafted by Shelby, at PlainJane & Company .

*******

And for you adoptive families OR for anyone who knows someone who is adopting...I saw  this and plan to give it to Stan the Man on his adoption day come this November!!

(Can you tell someone has had some downtime lately?  I haven't perused the Internet since February.)  

~  Patty  ~

6 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! I will definitely have to look into that store if our little one is a girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your new title...it threw me for a loop. I was wondering "who is Savor His Goodness?" LOL

      Delete
  2. Patty... guess what???!!! I just ordered one for Anna for her adoption day in August. I love love love these prints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so beautiful and hold SO much meaning!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails