Friday, June 28, 2013

Adoption Gift

It arrived!


And I'm  SO  excited to give it to Stan the man!

I just need to shop for the perfect frame first :)

I posted awhile back that I found this on etsy.com here.

There are SO many creative people out there that rightly deserve recognition.  The shop,  My Sweet Swirls, is very professional.  The quality is amazing.  The shipping time - a little slow due to our USPS :)

*************************

On a posting frenzy today...I also put up a post about a new, baby girl born into this family's hearts!  If you have time, stop in and wish them congratulations on their pink bundle of joy.  I also put up a Square Foot Gardening update.  Check out what the girls found under a pile of leaves yesterday!

**************************

Happy Friday to you all!  May you have a blessed Sunday!

~  Patty  ~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love that. I can see it hanging in Stan's home someday and him telling his own kids about it. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails