Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Show and Tell

My friends!

This is 1/3 of the home school moms in our group.  (Wish you could see a picture of all my homeschool mom friends!)


One night a month, we have Moms Night Out and each May, we go somewhere really nice to celebrate a belated Mother's Day dinner together.

It's a different group each month since we all have busy family lives to tend to.  I really hope, just ONE time, all the moms in our group could be together at the same time.

I don't know how I would get along without the amazing women in our group.  They are such an inspiration to me.

Just had to share :)

~  Patty  ~

5 comments:

  1. What a tremendous blessing! I have always yearned for that and don't have it here... It warms my heart to see such wonderful groups that lift one another up. So happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! How very wonderful!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Beautiful ladies and I bet they are a treasure of blessing to you as a mom and on your homeschool journey. I have a small handful of them and looking for a change of scenery and choosing a different homeschool group in the fall. Our current one just isn't nourishing us as much as I had hoped. Makes the handful so much more of a blessing though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing, so fun to get out! We have a similar group here, but I've never gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so blessed to have a great network of homeschooling moms!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails