Thursday, April 4, 2013

Baked (Hard Boiled) Eggs


My mom told me about this.

Bake your hard boiled eggs!




*  Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.

* Place eggs in a cupcake pan and bake for 30 minutes.  (No more or they'll eventually explode.)

*  With tongs, place baked eggs in a bowl of ice water for 10 minutes.

This seriously worked and will be the only way I make my hard boiled eggs from now on.  They came out perfectly white and NO CRACKS!

She had seen it on Pinterest here.  (I used the cupcake pan since I didn't want mine to roll off of a cookie sheet.)

Enjoy!

~  Patty  ~

3 comments:

  1. I had one that cracked, but I baked mine in my stone cupcake baker. A friend said she had one that cracked, too, and she used a glass pan. I wonder if the key is the metal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been baking my eggs since I saw this on Pinterest a few months ago--the only way to go!! (except the brown mark on the eggs, that touches the pan...the kids don't like that part)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails