Friday, April 26, 2013

Baby and A Prayer Request

Today, Little Miss is 15 months old!!


She is such a FUN distraction during our school day :)


We don't get to the rosary every morning, but we do try.

Would you believe me if I told you she can put her hand on her heart -  the correct hand - during the Pledge of Allegiance?   She really does!   Ha ha!

We continue to soak up the joy this little blessing brings every day!

************************************

Prayer Request ~

About 45 minutes after posting this post on Adoration, I received a phone call from my mother that changed my family's life forever.

All that I can say is that in the span of seconds, a horrible act has affected the lives of  many.  The repercussions are vast and terribly sad.

I ask that you keep this very, very important intention of my entire family close to your heart.  This is a LONG term prayer request.

Thank you all so much!

May you have a blessed weekend!

~  Patty  ~

8 comments:

  1. Your sweet heart is adorable, Patty! And prayers are being sent to you for your intention...please know that. Hugs from Pa, dear friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pea, Miss Clementine, you most certainly are a dear little distraction. You always make me smile, from way over here.

    Patty, sending prayers for your intention and will keep them going. Love from MN...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, no Patty, I'll be praying.

    Little Miss Clementine, only a month younger than my Simeon...they do bring so much joy to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... sounds very serious... always keeping you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our prayers are with you all...
    Peace and Trust in Him...
    For the Sake of His Sorrowful Passion...
    God Bless you and keep you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please don't tell me she sits like that for the entire Rosary?!?

    Praying for your intentions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll definitely remember you & your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know you are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails