Sunday, March 17, 2013

Irish Greetings!

I survived being a chaperone, but I'm totally exhausted :)

Even though, I still had to celebrate just a wee little bit with my favorite Irishmen (on my feast day).




(Lucky Charms cereal - thank you, Pinterest!)


(Shamrock shake recipe found here.  Green & White straws found here.)


Life had suddenly grown incredibly hectic last week before the Confirmation retreat.  Haven't really been up to date on anyone's blogs let alone my own.  ( I hope to catch up reading, but sometimes it's hard, isn't it?)  

Hoping to get a good night sleep tonight and a slower paced "vacation" this coming week.

Leaving you with one of my all time Irish faves ::

~  May the road rise to meet you.  May the wind be always at your back.  May the sun shine warm upon your face, and the rains fall soft upon your fields  And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand. ~

~  Patty  ~

1 comment:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day, Patty! And I bet your little leprechauns enjoyed that awesome treat today! Hope you have a wonderful week...we are waiting on a storm tomorrow...more ice and snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails