Thursday, January 3, 2013

Super Cool Idea

And right when you thought I was done with the Pinterest Christmas ideas!  Ha!

You know all of those adorable Christmas photo cards you receive in the mail?

Well,  (long inhale...I'm really excited about this one...exhale),  if any of those friends or family members are in your phone as contacts, take a picture of the Christmas card (either the individual or the group shot), and load it into your camera as the phone contact i.d.!

Waa Laa.  Instant updated photo, especially for those who have loved ones across the miles.

Isn't that the cat's meow!

~  Patty  ~

7 comments:

  1. Ok! What a great idea! And I just took mine down off the wall today...and they are sitting on my desk...waiting! There you go...Thanks, Patty. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo....How did we live without thee dear Pinterest?? What a great idea!
    Btw, I see someone has some very cute ideas pinned for a special girl's first birthday :-) Did we really almost both survive their first year?! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers for first birthdays, surviving, and Pinterest!!! and to think I once thought being born in the dead of winter would be awful for a child to celebrate a birthday!

      Delete
  3. I actually DO live without Pinterest but I get hear about these great ideas from friends! DONE...My first Pinterest project! WOO HOO! After I saw your post on FB, I thought "What a great idea!" I sat down last night and put as many photos in as I could, including yours. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah for the first Pinterest project! I actually only pin the ones I know I'll do. There's so many neat things, but I try and keep the bar low for myself! LOL

      Delete
  4. Great idea! St. Jude's will take the cards as donations and then sell the recycled cards. They will take any greeting card; it doesn't have to be a Christmas card!
    http://www.stjudesranch.org/shop/recycled-card-program/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails