Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sheenazing Award!

Gosh!  A sweet visitor stopped by my blog yesterday to inform me that I had been nominated for a blog award under these categories ::

Best Mommy Blog

~ Food, diapers, beer, Sacraments, sex (my husband just asked if I actually blogged about sex!  I don't recall!  LOL)   - she covers it all while the kids are napping.~


Best Under appreciated Blog

~ Best kept secret on the internet.  These blogs have 100 or less followers for some crazy unknown reason.
(Yeah, so I'm all about QUALITY and not QUANTITY. )

Wow!  So whoever nominated Reason for Chocolate in this category, a great, big, Thank You!      How very sweet of you.

Stop on over at the Sheenazing if you so desire to vote or just want to browse!  This award show is hosted by Bonnie at A Knotted Life.  Thank you, Bonnie!

Voting ends Thursday at 6pm Central Time.


~  Patty  ~

13 comments:

  1. Congrats, dear friend! Sooo very well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty! I discovered your blog from the sheenazing blogger award. I just clicked on your infertility tab and read it all. Thank you so much for posting. We recently suffered a loss and tomorrow would have been his due date. I am so sorry for all of your losses. Your story of faith and patience is inspiring so thank you again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you ARE an awesome Mommy blog and probably underappreciated too, but I do appreciate you !! off to vote for you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well deserved nominations!!! Very well deserved! I couldn't figure out how to vote, but I will for sure. Plus now I have some new blogs to visit. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a "follow this link to vote" link toward the top. I didn't see at first either. Thanks, Jen. Been reading some great, great blogs over there!!

      Delete
  5. Hi Patty! LOVE your blog. You and I have quite a lot in common. Aren't these Sheenazing Awards fun? So glad I "found" you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for you!! I've been loving your blog, Patty! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stumbled on the awards voting ballot via another blogger and saw your nomination- and voted for you, of course!! :) All your followers already know that you are award worthy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted the other day already. You are so deserving...even if you never blog about sex. Ha!
    I may or may not have an idea who nominated you. Perhaps. Maybe.

    I have to hop back over to that voting page and check out more of the blogs. I read a number of them, but am intrigued to find even more. Not like I really should be spending more time reading blogs. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Just so you know, seeing my name among all those others is sweet enough. Really. Have you been reading any of those blogs? Great blogs, they are! And those that are not up there that should be as well. I've made some great new friendships since blogging and that is all that matters to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I certainly voted for you too Patty! You have a wonderful blog that inspires, is humorous and honors God. What could be better? God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails