Lasagna Roll Ups
I saw one (that included spinach) on Pinterest and it looked so yummy I gave it a try (minus the spinach since I didn't have any on hand).
You can add just about any veggie or meat to this dish or, just prepare it with cheese, as I did.
9 lasagna noodles, cooked
15 oz Ricotta cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
32 oz Spaghetti Sauce
1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine Ricotta, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Mix well. (I was able to hand mix with my wooden spoon.)
2. Ladle 1 cup of sauce on the bottom of a 13 x 9" baking dish.
3. Place wax paper on counter and lay out the lasagna noodles. Dry the noodle off. (Otherwise, the Ricotta mixture won't stick to noodle.) Take a 1/3 cup of Ricotta mixture and spread evenly over noodle.
4. One by one, roll the noodles and place in the baking dish seam side down.
5. Ladle sauce over the noodles and then sprinkle each with 1 tbsp of the Mozzarella cheese.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts.
**I doubled the ingredients when I made this dish for my family.
~ Patty ~