Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Few More Worth Mentioning

Books.

I forgot all about this Advent book.  It is actually a Jesse Tree Advent book - Seek and Find style.


Stan LOVES this book.  Each morning brings us to a new picture to find and a short, simple, age-appropriate explanation.

I believe we received it as a gift from one of the kids' godmothers.

This next one is an all-time favorite in our house.


It was a gift from Grammy to one of the older girls many years ago.  It is still available on Amazon.

When you open the book, light and sounds come on (instrumental to O Little Town of Bethlehem.)  The kids LOVE this one.  And they don't care how old they are!


This last book I just ordered for Miss Clementine.


Grammy and Poppy had given one to both Sally and Ester when they were just babes.  Clementine LOVES to look them so I searched on Amazon and found it there.  (As well as a variety of others.)

Each page depicts your little one in another Christmas setting.  Here's the last two pages ...


I just love Christmas books, don't you?

Advent Blessings ~

Patty 

2 comments:

  1. oohhhh....I may have to order that first Look and Find book. They kind of drive me crazy, but 3 of my kids go nuts over them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the seek and find book, Patty...that is one of our favorites. I like to take them to Mass ...they tend to keep little ones busy! Have a good night, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails