Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Baptism Birthday

Today I am thankful for....

~  Baptism birthdays.

~  This new teen Bible we gave Sally for her Baptismal birthday earlier this week...


It came recommended by the sweet owner of a local Catholic book/gift store.  

What's really cool about this one?  The great inserts found here and there throughout the book to help teens with everyday questions.


She likes it.  A lot.

It encouraged her to read the Bible by first picking a Gospel to read and then moving onto the Psalms.


~  Patty  ~


2 comments:

  1. That looks like a neat teen bible! I'll have to check it out:) I know I've said this before, but I love how you celebrate your baptism dates. We've never adopted that tradition but I DO really admire it in other families. Thank you for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot stress how much she REALLY likes it! And to start reading the Bible the next day...wow. I was tickled :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails