Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Advent Traditions

Today I am thankful for...

~  Last year's Advent Traditions link- up at Forever, For Always, No Matter What.

A group of gals from across the country came together and created  Advent posts chuck full of Advent treasures!!



(I hope the links still work!)  If not, this was  my Advent Traditions contribution in case you want to check it out.

~  Xhonane, at Familia Catolica, has a beautiful Advent link up going on right now!   Xhonane and her family reside in Mexico and share some amazing faith-filled ideas!

~ Here's a link to last year's Jesse Tree project we did with our home school group.

Gosh!  I just love Advent!  It is such a beautiful season to celebrate and so many amazing saints have feasts days during that time as well.

Don't forget, Advent begins on Sunday, December 2 this year!

~  Patty  ~

5 comments:

  1. Patty, you always share the best information and ideas! Thanks so much. And I love the idea for the candy cane coffee cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words and the link Patty!! Happy Advent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the correction! And whew. I am so not ready for advent yet! I am going to re read everyones contributions to the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping over to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. Praying you had a fantastic trip and can't wait to see photos! Counting you as one of my many blessings:) Moving on to Advent...Looking forward to it! Happy decorating and getting ready to *prepare the way:)*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so much fun working on that project with all of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails