Friday, November 16, 2012

Advent Books

Today I am thankful for...

~  Christmas Mosaic!


If you've read my blog long enough, you'd know what a HUGE fan I am of Cay Gibson's Christmas Mosaic!  

Each year I try to pull a different theme out of her endless list of illustrated children's books.

Last year was a FUN one when we did a Christmas Around the World theme.

This year?

A  Jan Brett  theme ::




(The two above are the only ones I already had.  The rest I worked on purchasing throughout last winter.)








My family LOVES Jan Brett.  Her illustrations are just gorgeous!  I think they will be pleased with the selections I made for them :)

By the way, Advent begins on Sunday, December 2 this year.  It's quickly approaching, isn't it?

~  Patty  ~

6 comments:

  1. Oh Patty...I got excited just looking at those wonderful books! Your children are in for a treat! I hope you share some of the fun ideas! : ) Have a wonderful, cozy weekend! Glad it is cooling off a bit, so you can enjoy some tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize how many Christmas books she had made. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan Brett has some fabulous books, this will be a great unit for you! She also has a wonderful website with tons of coloring pages for her books, I'm not sure if she has pages for her Christmas books, but I wouldn't be surprised. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her too! Your children are sure to be blessed by your thoughtful consideration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails