Only three ingredients to a happy tummy :)
1. Cinnamon (enough to toss/coat fries with)
2. Local honey (desired amount to drizzle with)
3. Sweet Potato Fries (I found these unseasoned ones at our local grocery store.)
1. Bake fries according to directions on package.
2. While still warm, toss fries in cinnamon. Put a spoonful on a plate and drizzle the honey on top.
Food rule in our house :: You have to eat at least one (good-sized) bite of food that you "don't like". You have to at least try it. Period.
Half of my family doesn't like sweet potatoes. But after "being forced" to try these double sweet potato fries, they all loved them!
~ Patty ~