Monday, October 22, 2012

Double Sweet Potato Fries

So easy.  So yummy!


Only three ingredients to a happy tummy :)

Ingredients:

1.  Cinnamon (enough to toss/coat fries with)

2.  Local honey (desired amount to drizzle with)

3.  Sweet Potato Fries (I found these unseasoned ones at our local grocery store.)


Directions:

1.  Bake fries according to directions on package.

2.  While still warm, toss fries in cinnamon.  Put a spoonful on a plate and drizzle the honey on top.


Food rule in our house ::   You have to eat at least one (good-sized) bite of food that you "don't like".  You have to at least try it.  Period.

Half of my family doesn't like sweet potatoes.  But after "being forced" to try these double sweet potato fries, they all loved them!

Enjoy!

~  Patty  ~

7 comments:

  1. I really wish that I liked them (sweet potato fries)...but, I've tried them a couple of times and I just don't. We have the same rule in our house, about trying one good bite of everything...grown-ups included! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...sweet potato fries or sweet potato fries with honey and cinnamon? Plain sweet potato fries and double sweet potato fries are two completely different tastes..one is there and one is like candy :)

      Delete
    2. ok...you've peaked my curiosity...perhaps I'll have to give these a whirl. I'll get back to you on that!

      Delete
  2. Looks great, Patty...anything cinnamon is a hit here! Thanks for sharing, friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I have never tried them with honey before - my husband will LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails