Saturday, October 6, 2012

DIY Fall Candle

A couple of weeks ago, I made this candle display.


It was SO easy!

I thought I saw it another blog...and for the life of me...I cannot recall whose it was.

Then I saw a similar one on my neighbor's kitchen table.  She got the idea from Pinterest.

At any rate....she gave me the corn, and then I used one bag of red kidney beans and one bag of split peas.

Note:  Before adding the last layer of corn, place your candle on top of the split peas and then pour the corn around it.

You can get the corn from a farm supply store.

Have a great weekend and a blessed Sunday!

~  Patty  ~

6 comments:

  1. You're like a regular Martha Stewart! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks for passing on such a beautiful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful, Patty! It looks sooo "fallish"...and I love how the colors bring out the color of your curtains! Happy long weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is cute! How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! So beautiful, and so natural and simple! I think I am going to do the same thing. tee hee... I will send you a link when I do mine. Thanks for sharing! =) blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails