Sunday, October 28, 2012

Around Our Home

I'll try and let the pictures do the talking :)



(Must add...she did NOT touch it, and immediately after I sent David this pic, I put outlet covers in all the outlets.  This was day 2 of her army crawling adventures.)

(The first of the Christmas gifts arrived.)

(Hand-me-down Glo Worms....courtesy of Stan and Mabel :)

(The view from my bedroom windows.)

Okay.  This one has a neat story behind it.  Ester found a caterpillar on the sidewalk.  She placed it in a cup, and the next day, it had wrapped itself into a little cocoon.  9 days later, it came out as this beautiful, yellow butterfly!

(It now resides in a hermit crab's cage :)

(Note:  Mabel's mask...crazy girl didn't like the smell so she put on a mask from her science lab kit.  Stan on the other hand, was so into it that we had to take his shirt off!  LOL)

Ester's came from Pro Life Pumpkins.  My friend, Tiffany, suggested the idea on FB. 



Have a great week!

~ Patty  ~

8 comments:

  1. OHHH, I love the view from your bedroom window...Nothing better than Our Lady and roses! Just gorgeous!! Aren't kids funny, all of their funny quirks when it comes to pumpkin carving? All of yours turned out great:)P.S. I don't know why but I dislike preying mantis' very much. They TOTALLY creep me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chance to peek in at life in my blogger friends homes and lives, Patty! So much to love about this post! So funny how life changes ( again!) when those sweet littles become mobile, right? And we did our pumpkins yesterday too...yours are great! And what can I say about hand-me-down toys? The best! Flynn only really plays with Peyton and Madison's things. Soo much better, don't you think? Less bells and whistles...more simple fun. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE the pro-life pumpkin. We are heading out of town this week, so won't be carving pumpkins this year. However, if we were, we would definitely be carving some of those great templates to show our love for the unborn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The view from your room is gorgeous! The pumpkins turned out great and you have a little zoo going on at your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your pumpkins!! The view from your window looks so summery. Is it still warm there? We are getting a cold blast from Frankenstorm. 40 degree rain today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pumpkins! Not sure if we'll have time to carve any this year!

    I always send Ryan photos of Joe in almost dangerous situations. The last one I sent was him trying to climb up to get on the kitchen counters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures!

    Love the pumpkins too...not sure what we are doing about Halloween yet! No costumes, a 6yo who is afraid of anyone in a mask and temporary neighborhood where we know no one, we may just hole up inside and eat pumpkin pie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The view from your bedroom windows is gorgeous...your garden?!!! Love the pumpkins...they each turned out wonderful. As if life could get any busier...you've got a crawler now!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails