Thursday, September 6, 2012

Random Pictures

I found these on my phone.  They are from my trip to Illinois.

(Hoping my mom sees them :)

Top two - Took Clementine to visit my Aunt Frances, Clementine's great-aunt, Grammy's sister, on Labor Day.
Bottom Two - Labor Day found us swimming at my sister's pool in the afternoon.   Grammy, Aunt Mary, & Clementine.


Top - Clementine with Grammy.  One last time in the glider rocker before we headed to the airport.

Bottom - Clementine ready to fly.  I chose a back row that had two empty seats.  No one sat next to us both there and back.

I'm noticing how much better the phone/camera takes pictures of outside shots than inside ones....Hmmm....

~  Patty  ~

7 comments:

  1. Good morning, Patty...Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures of Clementine! I love them all...especially the one in the glider. They are the best for rocking (gliding?) babies, don't you think? And is that little outfit that Clementine is wearing in the pool from Gymboree? It looks just like the one Flynn practically lived in this summer! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Billie Jo. Yes, it is from Gymboree! She is really getting some chunky thighs and can barely fit into it anymore. LOL

      Delete
  2. Glad you had such a nice weekend away. It's always recharging to catch up with family. Clementine is too cute, what a fun weekend for her as well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clementine is sooo adorable! I just love that picture of her on the plane! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails