Thursday, September 6, 2012

Big Clicks Award


I wasn't going to mention this.

I almost didn't write this post.

I certainly did not want to come across as being prideful or bragging. Hence my hesitation.

But I am so genuinely surprised, appreciative, and humbled with this award, I had to give a big thank you to the person or persons who made the decision on this one.  There are so many others whom, I feel, are so deserving of this.

You can find the recipients of this award under various categories over at Catholic Bloggers Network.

Thank you so much!

God bless!

~  Patty  ~

9 comments:

  1. Way to go!! You deserve it :)

    Love your new pictures on your sidebar, Sally looks so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty...you are so kind and so very humble! Congratulations and feel free to shout it from the rooftops! Ok maybe from the comfort of your owm home... : ) Have a great day Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You **are** very deserving!! Congratulations.

    Thanks to Jen for pointing out the pictures. Wow. How your kiddos have grown! You have a gorgeous family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot Woot!! You do too SO deserve it!! Congrats Patty! If I had been up on this sort of thing and not two steps behind (as always), I would have loved to say I nominated you. But alas, I'm two steps behind.

    Go celebrate your achievement!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Mucho congrats and keep the blessings comin:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails