Monday, July 16, 2012

They're Here!

Our school book order.


The kids -  (notice:: I'm not allowed to call them "the Littles" anymore) - love the smell of new books!  Who doesn't?

Two new things I purchased for the school year ::

Spanish curriculum


I was so excited to see how well-written and fun this book is!  

This program, Learn Spanish with Grace! is for grades 3-8.  I purchased it through Seton.  

The 3 CD's have a "teacher" helping with the subject matter with pronunciations, answers, and oral examples for each chapter.  (The girls can basically do this on their own!)


Apologia Science - Labs.  


Totally new this year - Apologia Science has created home labs for their students!  I was able to purchase mine through Seton.  

I loved it as soon as I saw it on Seton's website.  Every item needed for every experiment (except water) is prepackaged, labeled, and ready for use.  My time is  valuable and I'm over the moon giddy that I don't have to scrambled for science experiments anymore!


School officially starts in two weeks, July 30.  I may start earlier.  It depends on how this week goes and how much time I want off during December.

Hope you all have a great week!

~  Patty  ~

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered the science labs too as was also giddy over the moon excited! My girls are doing astronomy this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love how the kids get excited for school stuff too. ;) That lab kit looks awesome- it looks like it includes everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I'm a little behind my "usual" schedule and haven't even ordered:( I am very interested in that Apologia Science...Definitely checking it out. Enoy your last couple weeks of vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails