Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Last Painting Project

Of the summer.

Kangaroo Paw  (isn't that the cutest name!)  Olympic color #C32-2


The softest, creamiest pink I've ever laid eyes on.  I love how it turned out!

I matched it up to this print ::


I pulled out the pink in the Guardian Angel's gown.

Clementine will have many happy days and nights in her nursery :)

**The last four rooms I painted all needed two coats since the base color was either bold and bright or dark.  I purchased two gallons for each room and have about 1/2 gallon left for each of the colors.  Enough left over to use as touch up when needed.

~  Patty  ~ 

5 comments:

  1. I was hoping you'd share!! It looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Now you can put your feet up until school starts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and I love that nice low window and sill. How perfect for a little girl to toddle on over and climb up on !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...That is the prettiest pink I have ever seen! You have the "eye" for painting...Great job. Are you pooped? Hope you can sit back and enjoy the beauty you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! and the print was waiting for the room...enjoy the calm of it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails