Thursday, July 19, 2012

More Painting Projects

I recently used the left over gallon of paint from Stan's bedroom to paint the girls' bathroom.

Before ::


(When Stan shared the bathroom with the older girls.)

After ::


I think it  turned out very pretty!  

The color is from Lowe's :: Olympic Premium,  # C15-3 Pony Tail

Here is the close up of the shower curtain they picked out from Target ::


Isn't it sweet?

Next up...Clementine's nursery.  

I know I had ambitious painting goals this summer, but after last year's miscarriage and then the limited-activity pregnancy, I feel like I am a bird out of a cage.  And have I enjoyed flapping my wings!  

(Maybe that's why I like the the bird, shower curtain so much - Ha Ha!)

~  Patty  ~

10 comments:

  1. I actually really like both the before and after! You decorate really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to have a crisp new look! I love the shower curtain and it looks great with the new color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love painting jobs. The cheapest reno project going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Caitlin...I like both the before AND after:) That new shower curtain is so pretty, warm, and inviting. Love a peaceful feeling in a bathroom. Flap away, my friend...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful colors! I'm a huge birfie lover, so I love that shower curtain. let's see more painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. did I type birfie! ha. I meant birdie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! Your brain must still be on vacay time! :)

      Delete
  7. beautiful colors! I'm a huge birfie lover, so I love that shower curtain. let's see more painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are amazing!! It turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails