Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'm 6 months old today!

Hard to believe, isn't it?

Sometimes, I don't like to go to bed at night so, I hang out with my mom and dad on the couch.



I love my rice cereal but completely gag and spit out any fruits or vegetables.

My parents put me in my bumbo seat on the table at dinner time.  I love to watch everyone talk and eat!



I LOVE my mama and will reach out for her to hold me.   I turn my back on others when they try and take me away from her.

And when my mama can't  won't hold me, I try my pouty cry.  How can she resist this pouty cry?



Teething hurts!

My new giraffe teething toy....I highly recommend it!  Easy to grasp and soft to gnaw on.


My mom almost fainted at the $15 price tag!!!  (But she used a gift card on it.)

Don't even think about taking it away from me!

Four siblings were trying to make me smile for the camera this morning.  My mom was sweating pretty bad and I only toppled over once.  About 100 pix later, my mom saw 3 possible keepers.   I heard her say, "Thank goodness for digital!" Then my siblings announced that the outfit I had been wearing made me look like a boy.

What do you think?  Do I look like a boy?


My mom said we'll regroup and take another shot in a dress.

*Clementine is nothing short of utter joy!  The kids are still in awe of her as they were the very first time they laid eyes on her.  She is definitely our little angel!

~  Patty  ~

15 comments:

  1. OH, sweet Clementine, how very special you are! I can't believe you are six months aready. Time does fly! I just love all your expressions, you are just too cute. Happy Half Birthday to my favorite little Texan! Much love and lots of kisses for those precious cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 months!! The pouty cry is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Happy 6 months, Clementine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clementine is precious!!! I laughed out loud at your kiddos commentary about her outfit. And for the record, I don't think she looks like a boy! :)

    P.S. Thanks so much for dropping by and leaving your kinds comments on my last 2 blogs. You warmed my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy half year old Clementine!! you are a beauty and a joy and a gift straight from Heaven above!! and you have a pretty cool mamma and family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! love it! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Peter got a Sofie giraffe that squeaks. It is totally annoying but he loves it. We haven't started with teeth...yet. Not looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe she's already 6 months old! This was such a cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Six months already??? Happy half birthday Clementine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweetie! It is always a wonder to see the older kids with the baby. I always thought mine get bored with the whole thing, but they never did. And, no, my vote is girl all the way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy half birthday, Clementine! I couldn't possibly resist your pouty cry, either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. her little face makes me smile. she is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Patty, she is too cute for words! I agree, who can resist her pouty cry!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That last photo really brings out the blue in her eyes...Of course she doesn't look like a boy:) This is one of my favorite ages...enjoy that cutie pie! ( I know you are:;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails