Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fresh Blueberry Yumminess!

A neighbor went blueberry picking almost two weeks ago....way over in Tyler, TX.   She was kind enough to share her pickins' with my family.

We made blueberry pancakes  -  Yum  -  and I have the second of two Creamy Blueberry Pies in the oven as I type - double yum!



I've blogged about this pie on two other occasions because it is that delicious and easy!  Click here for the recipe (and you can find it on my recipe page at the top :)

Since today we are celebrating the feast of The Immaculate Heart of Mary, eating something blue (her color) seems rather appropriate!

Enjoy!

~  Patty  ~

3 comments:

  1. oh gosh, that looks so good. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum and perfect timing for your Feast celebration...Blessing of the Immaculate Heart of Mary to you and your family! We are going "picking" on Monday so we will definitely be trying this:) As you know, I'm one of your biggest recipe fans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blueberry pie is my favorite pie! must try your recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails