Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

My favorite moment of the day...


Sometimes, he cradles her and walks her around until her little eyelids grow heavy and her breathing becomes a gentle inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale...


And yes, of course I stalk them with my camera because I want to cherish these moments and the image of her little feet :)


***********************************************

Our dinner was scrumptious!

I tried a new recipe.  Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs.  Delicious!



I put the recipe here.

***********************************************

And finally, something I found in the church bulletin this morning...

What Makes A Dad
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it...Dad.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads that are here, or in Heaven waiting for us to come home!

~  Patty  ~

4 comments:

  1. what a lovely poem. and those toes!! in her daddy's arms. what great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would stalk around with my camera too, catching those beautiful precious moments! I'm a big fan of using the crock pot so I will head on over and check out your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Patty, those have got to be the sweetest feet to photograph! Gotta love a man with a baby to bring out the men that we love:) Look forward to your new recipe! Gearing up to try the blueberry yuminess after we just went pickin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails