Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Charles Ingall's Nightgown

(From Little House on the Prairie)

That's what David calls it ...


Bella Baby brand uses THE softest cotton in their nightgowns, leave plenty of wiggle room, no shrinking, and they make them up to 12 months size!


I usually put a pair of baby booties on her at bedtime to keep her tootsies nice and warm since she kicks her blanket off at night.

Top if off with the smell of Dreft detergent....mmmm.....mmmm....we just cannot stop kissing her up :)

*****************************************

Another FYI ~


A few weeks ago,  I had two children with wounds on the bottom of their feet.  (Two different accidents.)

Have you ever been able to keep a band-aid sticking to the bottom of your foot?  Almost impossible.  I went on the hunt and found these new products.

Expensive, but really, how often will you use the extra large tough strip?  The $3 (for 10 XL) was worth it.

I sprayed the new Neosporin wound cleanser on (no sting) and then applied one of the XL bandages to each wound.  Not only did the bandage stay on but it allowed the wound to heal quickly.

Highly recommend.

~  Patty  ~

4 comments:

  1. Hi Patty! Love your blog... one of my first reads every morning! I made your slow cooker pepper steak...Oh My!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!! The whole family loved it. I had it with jasmine rice and a fruit salad. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Billie Jo! Thanks for the kind compliment and telling me how much you love that pepper steak recipe. Definitely "blog worthy" I always joke with my husband. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I love Clementine's facial expression on that first picture!! Great tip on the band-aids! I will definitely have to look for those because I can't ever get them to stay on my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to know about the bandaid and neosporin brands. thanks. we do get cuts and scrapes around here, especially int eh summer. Love the nightgown and the precious soul in it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails