Monday, June 4, 2012

Baptism Birthday

Six years ago today, Stan was baptized into the Catholic Church.  It happened to be Pentecost Sunday that year.

This year, I picked him up a small 4" statue of The Holy Family.


He wanted it placed right next to his St. Michael the Archangel statue he received last year.

I also picked up a new prayer book for him.


I Can Pray About Anything, by Mary Terese Donze, ASC.  I purchased it at a local Catholic bookstore but you can also find it on Amazon here.

It is the cutest prayer book for  primary grades.



I am thankful that there are so many cute and meaningful items out there to aid our children in their faith formation.

~  Patty  ~

4 comments:

  1. That boys still has my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so wonderful that you celebrate baptism birthdays! Happy baptism day to Stan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through Catholic Bloggers. What a wonderful site to stumble across. Your beautiful children are certainly blessed with such a wonderful woman as "Mom"

    Blessings to you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails