Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sweet and Sour

Photos. Photo taking.

I had the props all set::

One, pink, smocked dress with embroidered rosebuds
Baby seat
Backdrop paper


Then, Clementine happened.

She had this look on her face that said, "Lady, you THINK this is going to happen."

I've learned that the best kiddo pics are taken when kiddos are doing what is natural to them.   And Clementine reminded me of that.

So, I threw on her nightgown, calmed her down, and placed her on our bed.  And right on cue, she gave me plenty of wet, goober smiles.

But even natural can quickly turn sour...









































































Sometimes, sour pictures are cute as well :)



~  Patty  ~

11 comments:

  1. she is soooooooooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sweet* I just wanna kiss that sweetie pie!

    I can identify completely. Isn't that the way it goes? I really should give Greta's 3 month photos a try. I always see so many other mom's with these darling photos, but we've never splurged to have any taken. I like to do it myself, but it def. takes planning and it's more like a three ring circus to get them done. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...if I lived closer I'd do them for you for free!

      Delete
  3. She is so cute! You must just love taking pictures of her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right...sometimes sour is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sour is adorable! She is so cute, Patty! Maybe we can get our little girls together some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! And sweet. Even when she is sour. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh such cutie!! and a personality I can tell.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails