Thursday, April 19, 2012

Roasted Garlic Cauliflower

A different twist on serving vegetables to the Littles.

They LOVED it!

I liked it a LOT.

David said it was "okay".

Since the Littles love it, I will serve it again :)


Ingredients:

2 tbsp minced garlic  (I used garlic powder that I had on hand.)
3 tbsp olive oil
1 large head of cauliflower, separated into florets.
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
salt and black pepper to taste
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley

Directions:

1.  Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.  Grease a large casserole dish.

2.  Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag.  Add cauliflower and shake to mix.  Pour into the  prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste.

3.  Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.  Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3-5 minutes until golden brown.

Prep Time:  15 minutes
Cook Time:  25 minutes
Ready In:  40 minutes
Servings: 6

I found this recipe on allrecipes.com while perusing for new vegetable dishes to try.

Enjoy!

~  Patty  ~

6 comments:

  1. This sounds good, my kids have just decided that cauliflower isn't too bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love cauliflower! I'm so going to try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen a similar recipe floating around and wanted to try it. I love cauliflower, so I am sure I will love it. Not so sure about hubby and the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds delicious and looks fabulous! my daughter and I love cauliflower, and hubs does not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, I'm all over this like white on, well, cauliflower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, I'm all over this like white on, well, cauliflower ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails