Sunday, March 18, 2012

Irish Fun!

 Started out our day needing a  little bit of Irish luck.

Our fridge was acting up  and a doctor appointment was needed for a sick boy.

All by 7:30 AM!

Since then, hubs did fix the fridge, and  wee little lad is on antibiotics (again) for another sinus infection.

******************************************

But we still enjoyed Shamrock Shakes :)

(Recipe found here.)





My dad always said that there were two kind of people in the world....those who are Irish and those wish they were :)

******************************************

We made our rainbow cupcakes again.  

(Recipe found here.)




******************************************

We pulled out our St. Patrick movie...


and our books...



and our Irish music  (which I've had playing for a few weeks now)  ...


******************************************

Everyone had a little bit of Irish pride to show off.  Clementine had two outfits!

A dress from her godfather...


and a sleeper from her Grammy...


...which sports a big shamrock on the bum :)




*********************************************

An Irish saying I saw hanging up in my ob/gyn's "Irish" themed room...

May those who love us, love us
And those who don't love us,
May God turn their hearts.
And if he can't turn their hearts,
May he turn their ankles
So we will know them by their limping!

Go mbeannai Dia duit
(May God bless you!)

~  Patty  ~

6 comments:

  1. Don't you love all the adorable baby clothes with things on the bum? Butt ruffles are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to fix the fridge and Stan ;) We are celebrating St. Patrick's today as well as St. Joseph. We are making peppermint shakes, but we are using peppermint patties and spinach to make them green :) Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a T-shirt I liked...it said, "I am not Irish, but kiss me anyway!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty,

    Your precious daughter is the prettiest Irish girl ever! Love er sweet outfits. I once made rainbow cupcakes and it was a big hit. You've inspired me to do it again!! I made a Irish one (really had a cut out of a shamrock and green icing) to celebrate the day. Then ate more than I should have! Happy Feast of St. Joseph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely celebratory day!! your children are beautiful (and handsome!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious!!! And I love the shamrock bum. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails