Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hot Fudge!

Did that title get your attention?

I found this home made hot fudge  recipe over at Jen's...here.  Easy. Fast. and Oh! So! Yummy!


Ingredients:

1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup butter
3 oz semi-sweet chocolate (cut up into small pieces) *I used 1/4 of a 12 oz bag of morsels.

Instructions:

1.  Chop chocolate into small chunks
2. Add all ingredients into a heavy saucepan and cook over low heat until sauce is smooth and creamy.
3.  Let cool slightly and spoon into jar.  
4.  Store in fridge.

Do not reheat in microwave if you are not using a microwavable safe glass jar.

As stated on the original post, these would make GREAT Christmas gifts, wouldn't they?

~  Patty  ~

3 comments:

  1. Yes...chocolate always gets my attention. It looks yummy!! I was just thinking I should look for a chocolate syrup recipe...ala hersheys. Any recipes for something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks absolutely yummy!!! My mouth is watering just thinking about that hot fudge sliding down a big scoop of vanilla ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good and easy, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails