Thursday, February 23, 2012

Crock Pot Turkey Breast Sandwiches

We served these warm and delicious shredded turkey breast sandwiches at Clementine's baptismal luncheon.

It is a recipe my mom has had forever and it is incredible easy to prepare!




Ingredients:
1 boneless, turkey roast; baked and shredded. (I did this the night before.  I poured the chicken broth over the meat and let it sit in the refrigerator over night.)
1 (14oz) can of chicken broth
1  box Stove Top Stuffing Mix (prepare as directed)

Directions:
1.  Bake and shred the turkey breast.  (I did this the night before.  I poured the chicken broth over the meat and let it sit in the refrigerator over night.)
2.  Prepare the stuffing mix according to directions.
3.  Combine all three ingredients in a large roaster and heat at 300 degrees F for 1 hour.  (Or just warm it on the cook top but watch for burning.)   Serve on buns.

*Can be frozen.

You know it is a hit when everyone goes back for seconds (and even thirds)!

I kept mine warm in the oven while we were at church.  When we came home I just had to get the buns out.

Enjoy!

~  Patty  ~

3 comments:

  1. Oh, heaven! I am sure that is yummy. I am always looking for foods to feed my crowd. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pinned this to Pinterest, sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails